We are instrumental in offering a quality range of Shell and Tube Type Process Condensers. The main function of steam trap is to permit steam condensate to flow out while retaining steam within the system. Steam trap is usually provided with inlet, outlet and bypass valves. Easy to install and low maintenance of these condensers keep us heading the list of makers of condensers in the Industry.
Direct contact condensers:
- A direct contact condenser is an inexpensive way to condense motive steam in a steam jet vacuum systems.
- This type of condenser could be made with non-corrosive materials that could be used in a corrosive operation.
- The condenser has no moving parts, so it requires virtually no maintenance.
- This type of Condenser mixes the condensing vapours and water intimately, thus causing condensation.
- Due to pollution caused by direct mixing, these Condensers are now used only for applications in which vapours are clean and where initial cost is a primary factor.
Shell and tube (Surface) condenser:
- These Condensers do not mix vapours and cooling water, so there is no contamination of the cooling water.
- A shell and tube heat exchanger-specially adapted for condensing on either the shell or tube side is often used for pre, inter or after-condensing.
- If the condensing vapours are extremely fouling, tube-side condensation is preferred for easy mechanical cleaning.
- If fouling is minor, shell-side condensing is better because of higher condensing efficiency.
- Shell and tube condensers can be either fixed tube sheet or removable tube bundle design.
- The removable tube design simplifies cleaning both sides.
- Units are available in any combination of materials to suit process applications.
- It is used for direct condensing of vapours from the process.
- Non-condensable are removed from the pre-condenser by one or more ejector stages.
- The absolute force of process must be adequately high to allow condensation with the available water supply.
- Inter-condenser is used between the ejector stages where two or more stages are required to compress non-condensable from a process or condenser pressure to atmospheric pressure, also it eliminates the handling of motive steam from a preceding stage.
Condenser or booster condenser:
- They are Used to condense process vapour and motive steam form one or more preceding booster ejectors which compress process vapours from required low absolute pressure to the higher absolute pressure necessary for condensation by the available condenser water.
- After condenser is used to condense steam discharging from A to Z or last stage ejector at atmospheric pressure.
- Non-condensable are vented into atmosphere.